Commercial Garage Door Maintenance
Our proactive approach ensures that your overhead or industrial door’s performance is always maximized.
For commercial and industrial operations, a malfunctioning garage door or glitching overhead door system can slow production and even halt workflow. Waterloo Garage Doors’ Commercial contracts provide regular inspections to maximize your overhead door’s performance. Our proactive approach prevents damage long before it happens, and our certified technicians will inspect and adjust your door(s) or operating system(s) as needed.
Our commercial contracts serve:
- Commercial overhead doors
- Rolling security shutters
- Rollup sheet doors
- Underground building parking
- Dock levellers
- Fire doors
- And more
In order to keep workflows on track, regular overhead door inspections and repairs are essential. Investing in a maintenance contract saves your business downtime, costly emergency calls, and repairs.
A commercial maintenance contract includes but is not limited to:
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Check or adjust alignment of tracks
- Inspect weather stripping for wear, shrinkage, and damage
- Check hinges, rollers, and cables for signs of wear and tear
- Perform minor repairs and replacements as required on-site
Preventative maintenance contracts can be performed quarterly or semi-annually. Any parts replaced while on site are billed separately, and you will be quoted for any major repairs onsite.